This initiative seeks to promote innovative technology entrepreneurship among females with the aim of providing the female owned tech startups with product development and business development support. We seek entrepreneurs (startups) with innovative, high growth, and high social impact tech ventures that can be refined and scaled. This is an Innohub initiative, with funding by GIZ under the eSkills 4 Girls initiative.
The fLab Program
Gain the tools and assistance to transform your startup in 6 months.
The fLab Program
- Start off right with support in developing your Product, Testing it and refining your Business and Customer Development strategy.
- Mentors and coaches to ensure you have the right structure to grow.
- Positioned to attract the needed capital for your expansion.
- Co-working space that provides you with the needed infrastructure and space to collaborate and be inspired. Along with a tech lab to create and test your idea.
Criteria For Participation
- A 2 or 3-member female led start-up.
- Team members between 20-30 years old.
- Innovative technology solution in its idea or early stage with potential for growth.
- Innovative Female-led tech start-ups.
- Able to commit 6 months to transforming their startup
- Online applications
- Invitation to interview
- Final selections communicated
- Program kick-off
- Application Deadline: 20 January 2019
- In-person Interviews: 21 – 22 January 2019
- Programme Duration: 28 January 2019 – 31 July 2019
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview at Innohub in Accra within a week of the closing date.
#8 Asoyi Road, East Legon, Ghana
Post Digital Address: GA-414-1928
Applications currently closed.