Innohub is a Business Accelerator, Management Consulting, and Impact Investment platform, which supports Small and Growing Businesses to become sustainable, scalable and investment ready, and match them to the capital needed for growth. In line with our desire to bridge the early and missing middle funding gap for SGBs, Innohub is the sponsor of finance vehicles like Wangara Green Venture Capital Limited and the Angel Investors Network.
Innohub Limited is in search of a General Manager (GM) to be an integral part of its Senior Management (SM) team with responsibilities detailed below.
C. Scope of Assignment
The GM will be accountable for shaping the working environment, setting operational strategy, mobilization, and effective allocation resources, developing teams/managers, growing the company, and overseeing Company operations.
D. Duration of Assignment and Reporting
The GM position is a full-time role. The General Manager will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Innohub Limited.
E. Job Duties
- Work with the CEO & other SM Team members to develop the strategic plan for the company and oversee the implementation to achieve growth objectives set by the Board.
- Prepare quarterly Business Performance Reports, to submitted to the Board of Directors.
- Provide support in developing annual reports that provide clear direction on strategy, delivery, and performance.
- Spearhead Improvement of internal processes for staff performance, productivity, and general performance of the Company.
- Spearhead the development of key performance goals and managing the performance of staff.
- Overseeing large projects and interpreting performance reports for SM Team and project stakeholders.
- Determine the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff.
- Motivate, coach and train team members by setting goals and accountability measures, providing rewards and recognition.
- Work closely with team leads and other senior staff to retain clients and develop new solutions to meet client needs.
- Coordinate planning and execution of activities with team leads, regarding work schedules, to ensure timely completion of tasks and assignments.
- Analyze service and quality issues, identify training needs, ensure implementation of training programs, and adhere to all training guidelines and policies.
- Identify opportunities for innovation to ensure the company has a leadership position within the industry.
- Spearhead the development of a wide range of relationships with local and international partners to position the Company to take advantage of opportunities in the industry.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Any other roles as assigned by the CEO.
F. Selection Criteria
- Master’s degree/Professional qualification in a relevant field, preferably Business Administration/Management, Project Management, and Operations.
- Proven experience in business consulting engagements and project management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management role.
- Experience creating detailed reports and solid presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Good business acumen and understanding of financial management.
- Ability to build and lead teams.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
G. Desirable Competencies
- Female candidates highly recommended to apply.
- Strategic Planning and direction capabilities.
- Staff Performance Management capabilities.
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability, and interpersonal communication, and decision-making.
- High competency in the use of PM tools
- High level competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
H. How to Apply
- Email your Application Letter and CV to us via: HR@innohub.com.gh
- All documents must be in PDF format.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 14th July 2021.